Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My Schools

Sigh...can't seem to find the crest of my now-defunct primary school Keppel...

Gan Eng Seng School (1987-1990): Formerly a boys' school, the place started going co-ed during my cohort. The discipline master at my time, Lau Cheng Hai, was a reputed pervert (who fondled boys). Rotan!

Anderson Junior College (1991-1992): Some of the very best years of my education were spent here. Loved my class 19/91. Loved the girl, Nora Chua, from the neighboring class 18/91 - though nothing ever came out of it. Dang.

Anne You Ass (1995-1998): An altogether cold and unfriendly place full of book muggers and Hong Kong smarties who spoke with an accent. Maybe it was my own studies that sucked. Wahaha...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 subscribe

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Powered by FeedBurner

dating