Saturday, October 22, 2005

Sit with Me

Singaporeans should have no problem identifying where this snapshot was taken. No inkling? Clue: it's close to where I work (i.e. Orchard Towers). As I once told my friend(s), I think America's three biggest exports to the world are namely Coca-Cola, Nike and, of course, McDonald's. Anyone who begs to differ can feel free to correct me :-) After all, Ronald McDonald5is about as recognizable around the world as Mickey Mouse and Santa Claus. Children adore him. Parents, too, for the sake of their children. Quite frankly, I find the guy a bit scary. Anywho...

P/S: McDonald's is my 2nd favorite fast food restaurant after Long John Silver's. What's yours?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Fong Kok Hoong said...

Was at Long John Silvers yesterday. Heard good things about their fish n chips. Not bad.

I am sick of fast food. Also have this sickly feeling if I have too much grease in my food. Yes. Even though I do not look like one who minds that. Heee

8:47 PM, October 23, 2005  
Blogger PF said...

I see. For me, it's always Value Combo 2 (the one with fish, chicken & fries). Yum.

8:54 PM, October 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 subscribe

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Powered by FeedBurner

dating