Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Doreen & Sis

My ex-colleague & good friend Doreen (girl on the left) with her cute-as-a-button kid sister Yuling (both are Taekwondo black belters, mind you!). This neoprint, taken at Parco Bugis Junction, is rather old, but I like it very much. I thought the colors were really vibrant. In a nutshell: Doreen & I met while working in publishing some three years ago. I was a book editor then (yeah, say it: "NERD"!) and she, fresh from the Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts, was our new in-house graphic designer. Shortly after I left the company, Doreen also resided to America when her airforce engineer hubby got posted over there. From what I understand (from her Friendster profile), she's currently staying in Coppell, Texas, happily married and expecting her first child :-D Oh, and her puppy's name is Ace.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 subscribe

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Powered by FeedBurner

dating