Saturday, October 15, 2005

Perfect Lunch


Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, I'm proud to present to you Singapore's best kept culinary secret (*drum roll*) - Bukit Ho Swee curry rice! This was what I savored for lunch today and, man, was it tasty! I ordered three dishes, namely cabbage, fried pork cutlets (which were fresh & crispy) and my favorite stewed egg. (Of course, I didn't forget to ask the auntie for more curry gravy :-D) Yummy! For the record, a filling packet like this cost me only $2.80. What more could I ask for, right? Definitely highly recommended!

P/S: The nameless curry rice stall is located at Blk 40 Beo Crescent (off Old Havelock Road) #01-10. They're closed for business on Wednesdays and after lunch every other day (does this sound clear, I wonder?)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Fong Kok Hoong said...

Wow... start a series of good food at BHS leh...

Makansutra 101

7:57 AM, October 16, 2005  
Blogger PF said...

Hmm, good idea! I originally wanted to feature the super tasty 'bee tai mak' here but, alas, a notice outside the stall said it would be closed until Oct 27 :-( I believe the old auntie must have gone on an extended holiday with her children.

10:28 AM, October 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 subscribe

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Powered by FeedBurner

dating