Thursday, October 13, 2005

Orchard Towers

Sad enough, this is where I work (but not a as male gigolo - at least not yet :-P). Sad because the place's bad rep precedes itself.
Orchard Towers, mind you, ain't dubbed the 'Four Floors of Whores' by you-don't-wanna-know-who for no apparent rhyme or reason.
Filth. Sleaze. Notoriety. More sleaze. You want it? They've got it.
Oh, and did I mention pricey food?


"Everything you wanted to know, but were afraid to ask."
Okay, let's see.
Question #1: When have sagging tummies become something sexy? (Psst...check out the broad on the left.)
Question #2: What kinda kooky name is '3-Monkeys'? (The signage looks cute, though.)
Question #3: Why the hell am I working in Orchard Towers?? (Roll music)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Fong Kok Hoong said...

Haaa... you are making thinking of starting a photo blog too. heee...

10:51 PM, October 14, 2005  
Blogger PF said...

Ooh...don't you already have one? ;-)

10:54 PM, October 14, 2005  
Blogger Fong Kok Hoong said...

oh ... I mean taking photos on my own. Heee... maybe when I change my handphone with a camera function. Too bad my 8850 is still working very fine... Can't even find an excuse to dump it. Haaa... I have spent $950 on something really worthwhile

9:05 AM, October 15, 2005  
Blogger PF said...

Wow, and what might that be? Care to share?

9:30 AM, October 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 subscribe

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Powered by FeedBurner

dating