Sunday, October 16, 2005

FAN CHAN

5Focus Jirakul and Charlie Trairattana as Noi-Naa and her 'boy toy' Jeab.

"Endearing Thai retro piece set in the 1980s takes an essentially simple story of childhood friendship and prepubescent puppy love, and – with a little help from the persuasive power of nostalgia – transforms it into a tender trip down memory lane."

Oops, what giant fonts! Anyways, that was what I wrote in my patently positive review of FAN CHAN (2004), one of yours truly's favorite Asian films ever.
Do you still remember your first love? :-)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Fong Kok Hoong said...

She is a girl by the name of Doreen. Why I like her? Because every other boys do. Top girl in the class. Has a very fierce mother and a good thing that her mother knows my mother. Heard she gets married a loooong time ago? Do I feel sad? She is a bit chubby actually and it was more like a very stupid puppy love. Oh whenever I hear NOTHING'S GONNA CHANGE MY LOVE FOR YOU, I will remember this silly crush. Don't ask me why that song? I can't recall at all.

9:21 PM, October 17, 2005  
Blogger PF said...

Thanks for sharing :-)

9:26 PM, October 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 subscribe

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Powered by FeedBurner

dating