Monday, October 17, 2005

MRT

I must be the unabashed posterboy for Singapore's Land Transport Authority. In all my 30-odd years of existence I've never ever wavered in my support for local public transport. (Part of the reason being that I do not, erm, possess a driver's license.) Every morning I, like half-a-million-or-so other S'poreans, commute to work via the Mass Rapid Transit. I'll board the train at Tiong Bahru (see map) and alight seven stops later, at Orchard. The whole journey takes me about 20 minutes. Now, why am I telling you all this? Gee, I really have no idea! :-P

P/S: The other two stations, namely Outram Park and Tanjong Pagar, also mean something to me. The former was where I alighted when I went for my weekly National Day Parade rehearsals at Nee Soon Camp earlier this year, while the latter (*eyes starting to mist*) was where I was born and grew up... More nostalgia...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 subscribe

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Powered by FeedBurner

dating