Thursday, January 12, 2006

MARIA MADNESS!

Maria Sharapova - what would I do without her? Just when I thought I had gotten over this wunderkind, pictures of her Australian Open appearance surfaced on the Web.

If you read the ensuing entry, I mentioned getting "a lil' sick of Sharapova". Well, it appears I have to take back my words and eat 'em.

Not only am I not sick of her, I'm so head-over-heels for this amazing young woman!


5PowerShot: After double-faulting the last four times, Sharapova's making damn sure she doesn't miss the mark again this time (and she's got the balls to prove it!).

5Pulling her weight: A superstar in her own country (of Russia, in case you've been living under a rock), Sharapova's earnings in 2005 was US$18.2 million. She was ranked #57 in Forbes' Top 100 Celebrities list.

5Bronze Beauty: Tanned, toned and below ten percent in body fat. Guaranteed.


Having a ball of time: "Do soccer players have a longer shelf life than tennis players?" This is a question Sharapova's been asking herself a lot lately.

5Match Point: Sharapova one serve away from winning the championship - and my heart.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 subscribe

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Powered by FeedBurner

dating