Friday, November 27, 2009

Recap of Places

I dunno what to do with the following pittures (they were sitting and taking up space in my folder), so I'll just lump 'em up and run 'em down:

5Singapore's sole restored coastal gun battery is now a famous museum on the resort island of Sentosa. Good spot for educational tours and artillery lovers like my former classmate Jinshun. BOOMZ!

5I lurve this place! The cycling trails, the ulu temples, Chek Jawa, ... It's an island getaway, indeed! I wanna go back there soon!

5Botanists will dig this tropical eden "situated just five minutes away from bustling Orchard Road" (not quite true, considering it's actually along Cluny Road). This lush sanctuary is, nevertheless, a Michelin 3-star attraction and Time Magazine's pick for Asia's Best Urban Jungle.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 subscribe

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Powered by FeedBurner

dating