Monday, October 13, 2008

okto

Singapore is launching her 8th and latest free-to-air TV channel - following 5, 8, U, Suria, Central, CNA and TV Mobile - on 19th oktober 2008 (Sunday). Here, viewers will find 105 extra hours of predominantly younger-skewing programming every week, and one unique feature of this UHF broadcast broadband is the inclusion of User Generated Content (UGC) on its oktobite belt, where sofa spuds like me and you can send in our own vid clips (are we thinking AFV?).
Having said all that, I doubt I'll be tuning my boob tube to receive okto. Save for the occasional PAN'S LABYRINTH (and - bah! - why must it be this movie??), I don't think I'll be missing much. Or will I?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 subscribe

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Powered by FeedBurner

dating