Thursday, June 26, 2008

My 'New' Camera

...that I purchased today from our Principal Lecturer Ms. Monika Borek for $xxx.00. She first got it in March from this shop in Funan DigitaLife Mall called Alan Photo Trading. Coincidence or fate? Lest you think PF's going HD (high definition), I say, unless Blogger augments my image storage capacity (as it is, I'm currently using 31% of my 1024MB allotment), it's not gonna happen.

Tech specs
Brand:
Olympus / Model: FE-310 / Resolution: 8.0 megapixel / Magnification: 5x optical zoom

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger bluink said...

woots~ for technology!! :D

7:20 PM, June 27, 2008  
Blogger PF said...

Not really an IT junkie...

9:26 PM, June 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 subscribe

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Powered by FeedBurner

dating