Saturday, June 17, 2006

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE

5Intergalactic Idol: Dolph Lundgren dons the supererogatory cape - and then some - as He-Man (AKA Prince Adam) from Castle Grayskull, Eternia.

I was still in Secondary 1 when this movie screened in Singapore. I didn't catch it at the cinema, but saw umpteen re-runs of the show on the idiot box until I can roughly remember all the scenes and sequences.
My favorite character was Skeletor, played by a barely recognizable Frank Langella buried under a ton of cheap makeup, who incidentally had one of the cheesiest lines: "Everything comes to he who waits...and I have waited so very long for this moment." Gotta love this guy.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Laclos said...

I remember that movie too.
I think it was my sisters second
movie she watched - "crock dundee" was the first, I think.
Anyway it wasn't so bad but I heard that Dolph soon gave up "acting" after a couple of years.

10:33 PM, June 18, 2006  
Blogger PF said...

You're right. It wasn't bad at all - considering how many times I actually watched it.

10:37 PM, June 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 subscribe

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Powered by FeedBurner

dating