Saturday, January 21, 2006

There's Something About Cheryl

I've never been an aficionado of beauty pageants. To me, they're as forgettable as this blog entry itself. Should you quiz me on who won Miss What in which year, chances are I'll be completely stumped. Having said that, I have a thing for Cheryl Tay. She's, of course, Miss Singapore Universe 2005 who recently landed a hosting gig on Channel 5's GOTCHA! (alongside EYE FOR A GUY dumpee Howard Lo). I can't put my finger on it... maybe it's her camaraderie with the TV audience... maybe it's her kindness toward animals (the 25-year-old used to be a veterinarian)... or maybe it's the way she reminds me of my colleague Caroline, whom I shamelessly profess to be my 'PTGF'. Tee hee!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 subscribe

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Powered by FeedBurner

dating