Saturday, October 09, 2010

Work & Walk

I concur with the adage "everything comes full circle". After a complete cycle of the Chinese zodiac, I find myself back to where I first began - sort of. (And it doesn't just mean Year of the Tiger, my 'horoscopic' animal.)
My first paycheck came from a book publishing company in Bukit Batok (Kelwaram Hillview, to be precise). The office was housed within a flatted factory and I told myself then "no more such places in future".
Who knew? I'm now working at Henderson Industrial Park in Bukit Merah (top left), (sometimes) take my lunch in a canteen and walk home via a shortcut along a small canal (top right) off Lower Delta Road. C'est la vie.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 subscribe

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Powered by FeedBurner

dating