Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Sooties and the Apple Tree (R21)

...and so the sooty siblings arrive at the giant green apple tree, which has been planted since 2000. Soot Boy climbs up the ladder and plucks an apple for Soot Girl.

SB: Here you go! A sweet juicy apple for my beautiful little sister!
SG: Thanks, but wow...there are so many more of them up on that tree.
SB: I know. But I plucked this one specially for you. Take it. Eat it.
SG: And those leaves look just like Mom's perm.
SB: Don't be silly now. Women don't produce sperm.
SG: I didn't say 'sperm'. I said 'perm'.
SB: Okay, whatever. Are you gonna take the apple or not? My butt hurts.
SG: Blame it on yourself for not getting those piles treated.
SB: Dammit! If you're not gonna take this bloody apple, then I'm gonna fucking throw it away.
SG: Throw it away, then. Like I even care. Faggot.
SB: That's it! No doggy for you tonight, bitch!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 subscribe

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Powered by FeedBurner

dating