Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The 'Nut' Post: CNY & Me

A pair of peachy CNY siblings5bedecking the 'ballistic shield' of my cubicle on the sixth day of revelry (read: red packets 'running dry').
Morning: 1) Attended to e-mail enquiries and hate mails directed at me. 2) Got 'implicated' in an essentially finance/academic based meeting (I'm marketing!). 3) Coined my very own Word of the Day!
Noon: 1) Had niang dou fu and deep-fried 3-in-1 nian gao fritter for lunch. 2) Routinely headed over to Jason's with Jimmy and Lincoln. 3) Purchased ciggies for the first time in my life (but they're not for me).
Afternoon: 1) Post-lunch lethargy for the longest period of time imaginable. 2) Attended to Sabrina our former DMT student who's now keen in taking up DPE-T. 3) Wasted no time in clocking out at 1800 hours sharp.
Elvis had left the building!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 subscribe

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Powered by FeedBurner

dating