Saturday, September 08, 2007

Food Repulsive!

At the suggestion of my sister, I've decided to title this blog entry 'Food Repulsive' as a spin on 'Food Republic'.
Story: There's this splendorous waxed/roasted meats (namely duck, pork and chicken) stall at Suntec City's FR chain that I patronized at lunchtime today. I ordered a plate of char siew + roast pork rice (with stewed egg) at $5.50 and swear on Nessie's grave to never touch this dish again! It made me LS (lao sai) like nobody's business - and, worse, caused me to disgorge every single grain of rice I ingested!
Sequitur: Avoid at ALL costs, unless you're really game for a 'barf bonanza'!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Affirmation Beautiful said...

$5.50 for what is shown on the picture...
Hope you are feeling better now...

8:07 PM, September 09, 2007  
Blogger PF said...

Much better. Thanks!

9:16 PM, September 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 subscribe

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Powered by FeedBurner

dating