Tuesday, May 23, 2006

'Santa Fe' Promo Poster 2

Junsheng: I've been waiting for a moment like this for as long as I can remember. Now, it’s like a dream come true.
Jaime: You're not gonna get all mushy on me again, are you?

Junsheng: After all this time? I think I deserve to be a little.

Xiaohan: I hope you realize how fortunate it is to have someone care about you so much – to be receiving rather than giving.
Jiayan: I'm glad you pointed out the irony.
Xiaohan: What irony?
Jiayan: That you don't practice what you preach.
Maya: You should've told him yesterday.
Naya: I didn’t think it was right to surprise him like that on his birthday.
Maya: But you promised.
Naya: I promised I would try.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 subscribe

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Powered by FeedBurner

dating