Monday, April 17, 2006

Precious Ruby

Nicknamed 'Dolphin', 30-year-old Taiwanese soap actress Ruby Lin shot to stardom in...wait a second, did I just say '30-year-old'? Looks to me like, what, 20 - give or take a couple of years? For one, that sylphlike figure sure belies her age. (Boy oh boy, do I have a soft spot for girls with - ahem - trim torsos.) Back to where I was...where was I again? Oh, right. Ruby shot to stardom in 1997 when she was given the plum role of Princess Ziwei in the highly successful Mandarin miniseries PRINCESS PEARL. Her co-star Vicki Zhao, as we know, had since moved on to bigger and better things; Sweetie Pie here, sadly, may have missed her last train...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 subscribe

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Powered by FeedBurner

dating