Monday, April 10, 2006

Please Flush After Use Hor

How often do you visit the restroom every day? For me, it's roughly six times:
1st. After I arrive at the office (8.30 a.m.) - to dab some tap water on myself (warm, lah).

2nd. Before Boss comes in (10.30 a.m.) - to put on my tie (or else kena FINE $50).
3rd. Before I break for lunch (1.00 p.m.) - to 'conduct small business'.
4th. After I return from lunch (2.00 p.m.) - to rinse my mouth.
5th. During the inevitable 'Carbo Attack' period (between 2.30 to 3.30 p.m.) - to wash my face (sleepy, sia!).
6th. Before I leave the office (6.00 p.m.) - to 'conduct small business' again.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger thanh7580 said...

I go to the toilet about 2-3 times a day at work all for "small business" unless the occasional "big business" comes up, but that is very rare. The first time is usually at about 10:30 or 11 am followed by another either immediately before or after lunch and a last time at about 3pm.

4:32 PM, April 11, 2006  
Blogger PF said...

Oh, okay. Thanks for sharing :-P

10:27 PM, April 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 subscribe

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Powered by FeedBurner

dating