Saturday, October 29, 2005

Scary Mannequins

Since my childhood, I've always had this innate fear of mascots - you know, the ones with fat guys stuffed into furry costumes? - and mannequins. Yes, mannequins. I know it's silly, but I always fear they'll suddenly come alive (a la in horror movies). LOL. This photo's taken outisde Euro Tailoring on the ground floor of Orchard Towers. The signboard reads "Well known internationally and world class tailor". I don't know. Somehow, something just doesn't seem right about that sentence...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Fong Kok Hoong said...

Haaa... For me, I have this fear for heights since young. I do not even dare to sit on my father's shoulders.

Searh for more funny headlines and signs on the internet. Can really make me roll on the floor.

Check out this site... http://broken.typepad.com/b/signs/

12:27 PM, October 29, 2005  
Blogger leslie said...

I'm scared of pple wearing stuffy animal/dummy/mascot costumes and walking along the streets waving/taking pics with kids...i get freaked out and run the oppo direction!!

9:05 PM, October 29, 2005  
Blogger PF said...

Same here :-(

9:12 PM, October 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 subscribe

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Powered by FeedBurner

dating