Friday, May 29, 2009

Sakae Sushi

As part of lavishing their entertainment budget on longtime clients like MMI, SPH Brenda and her considerably less 'cleavageous' lady boss Judy (who arrived later) treated me and my manager Steven to sumptuous Sakae Sushi lunch @ Wheelock Place today! We were encouraged by the former to order absolutely anything and everything we want, but - alas - there was only so much each of us could eat :-S

For me, I had (among an assortment of à la carte sides):

5Yakimono Moriawase ($25.99) - similar in presentation to the 'flamous' Seafood Platter by Fish & Co. and The Manhattan Fish Market.

5Ebi Fry Temaki ($2.29) - Japanese-style tortilla wrap (with seaweed).

5Tempura Ice Cream ($3.99) - partaken with the rest. I believe it was vanilla flavored.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Eulisa said...

YUMMMM !!!! :)

3:41 PM, June 02, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 subscribe

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Powered by FeedBurner

dating