Saturday, September 20, 2008

Belfast's Muck Monster

This shit, I admit, is right up my dark slippery alley. An enthusiast of cryptozoology from the time I heard of Big Foot and Nessie, I'd been ultra-fascinated by these unexplained/ unclassified/undiscovered creatures.

Belfast's Muck Monster is one purported cryptid I'd never come across, well, until I chanced upon this blog site (which I've now favorited). It writes of "a monster residing in Kirby Lake, also known as The Muck, in Belfast, located on the corner of Miller Street and Lincolnville Avenue" and that "while it's possible the rumors (of a 'mystery beast') are the result of people wanting to make up their own local folklore, he (cryptozoologist Loren Coleman) has also heard that the creature is a giant eel". Cool!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 subscribe

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Powered by FeedBurner

dating