Wednesday, November 08, 2006

t-i-n-g

I was perpending (for a few seconds) on the appropriateness of this entry. Should I post it over at Photo Finish X-Treme, instead? (After all, I haven't had any updates there for some time.) I pondered further. Forget it, I thought. Scarification - sacrilege or self-mutilation? Or both? A form of self-expression, perhaps? Comparing it to the conventional tattooing, could this be 'body art' at its most perverse?

(Note to Ting: I know you never care much about what others think. Life is too short, anyway. Just be yourself and be happy.)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger PF said...

Yup, I am. Friend-cum-Student Liaison Officer :-D

No worries, I sought her permission before posting this photo.

8:54 AM, November 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 subscribe

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Powered by FeedBurner

dating