Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Yucky Yangtze

Here's an 8-dollar challenge: Comb every corner of our Singapore island and I dare you - no, I double dare you - to find a sleazier cinema than Yangtze @ Pearl Centre.
For the uninitiated, the whole setup's akin to a wolf in sheep's clothing. 'Cineplex' my ass. Leisure City Funworld? The place's long closed down, for Chrissakes!

(Above left): Take a look at this box office booth (yeah, they call it 'ticket booth'). I mean, just look at it. My gawd. But, hey, if them sex-starved ah pehs aren't kao peh-ing, who the fart are we to complain?

(Above right): Gaudy multi-colored neon lights. Geez. Is this joint stuck in the jin da ban seventies or what??

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Fong Kok Hoong said...

what were u doing there?!

12:04 AM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger PF said...

Only to take photos hehe. Was on leave yesterday (see corresponding entry at 'The Circus Trilogy'), so took a stroll from Tiong Bahru all the way to Tanjong Pagar, passing by Outram Park :-)

9:20 AM, December 01, 2005  
Blogger Fong Kok Hoong said...

oh. cant remember the last time i was there. Always hate going there. Must act like a lecher to blend in. Haaa

2:36 PM, December 02, 2005  
Blogger PF said...

LOL. Tell me 'bout it. The moment I got my desired shots I took flight faster than you could say 'chee koh pek'. Hee!

10:18 PM, December 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 subscribe

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Powered by FeedBurner

dating